A step ... a minute ... a life ...

Join me in an adventure. Let these moments transend time. Take off your shoes, and stay a while!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally a blogworthy night.


Yesterday, as I sat in my bathtub, soothing my muscles from my run I was pondering what there was to do on a Friday night in Edmonton; that was not just watching a movie. When Sarah and I first started hanging out together we would get together and brainstorm about 2 things. Firstly we planned pranks that we could pull on people, and secondly we thought of things we could do when we hanged out with people INSTEAD of going out to movies or just going over to someones house. Back to the tub .. I was thinking about what we could do on a night such as it was. Since it was a bit chilly, and rain seemed imminent; doing anything outside was out. So I remembered some items off this list. Many of them needed pre-planning, but one of them was going to the Yardbird Suite. For those of you who are not familiar with Edmonton's music scene; the Yardbird Suite is a jazz club located a few blocks off north of Whyte Ave on Gateway Blvd. So we decided to go there.

Last year I had wanted to attend the jazz festival, but now I had finally gotten my chance.

Since this post has taken approximately forever, I will just post it. Hopefully I will write more this summer on some more interesting experiences.

God Bless.

Labels: , , , , ,